Attend this event to better understand how the Green Bank’s innovative programs for commercial and industrial properties can make your municipality a better place to do business, resulting in a stronger and healthier community. With the Green Bank’s C-PACE program, local economies grow stronger and towns’ and cities’ portfolios of energy-efficient buildings increase. Don’t miss this chance to learn more about working together with the Connecticut Green Bank and using C-PACE to bring value to your municipality’s business community.
This event is perfect for elected officials, economic development officials, sustainability or energy coordinators, volunteers and task force members, or anyone else interested in promoting clean energy to building owners and businesses in their community. Join the Connecticut Green Bank and:
- Better understand C-PACE and the opportunity it can provide your municipality and building owners in your community
- Learn about opportunities to promote C-PACE and drive economic development
- Network with Green Bank staff and other municipal and economic development officials, volunteers and energy professionals
- See how promoting C-PACE can help your municipality meet Sustainable CT requirements
This event will include a panel featuring municipal and economic development professionals who have experience with C-PACE. Further details are forthcoming.
- 7:45 AM – 8:30 AM: Registration/Networking/Refreshments
- 8:30 AM – 9:15 AM: Panel Presentation
- 9:15 AM – 10:00 AM: Networking
Food and refreshments will be provided!
Representatives from event sponsor Sustainable CT will be present to provide more information on Sustainable CT certification!